Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zelda 101 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Midna Talk!; Talk about TP's Midna here.
Topic Started: Aug 26 2005, 03:04 AM (2,109 Views)
EZLO21
Member Avatar
ceator/webmaster of zelda 101
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You can talk about Midna all you want to in here.
Posted Image
Read what it says.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

link12345
Unregistered

first of all is it a boy or girl.And i beleive it frees WolfLink from a prison cage thing.And dosen't it ride on you when your wolflink it's like a hand?But is it a boy or girl?
Quote Post Goto Top

EZLO21
Member Avatar
link12345
Jan 16 2006, 12:36 PM
first of all is it a boy or girl.And i beleive it frees WolfLink from a prison cage thing.And dosen't it ride on you when your wolflink it's like a hand?But is it a boy or girl?

Midna is not an it she is a girl.2 I have the Twilight Princess Video from the Zelda homepage and 3 is shows her saving him. but it never shows what caught him to begin with.4 again in my Twilight Princess video it shows Midna Riding on him.Also no she is not shaped like a hand where did you get that from?
Posted Image
Read what it says.

PhantomGanon
Zora
[ *  *  *  * ]
Because she looks like a hand.Well anyway I don't know to much about her but do you think you'll be able to play as her,by herself and not on WolfLink.

EZLO21
Member Avatar
We will find out this fall.
Posted Image
Read what it says.

True Gamer
Hylian
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Midna will act like a fairy in normal Hyrule, and Midna is not a major character in the game, either...the biggest thing she is known to do so far is that she frees wolf link...
Gaming is my life. Is it yours?
(If you are a fan of this site, I highly recommend hyrule.net. It's like this site, just a little more active. :) )
http://www.hyrule.net/?ref=792Posted Image

EZLO21
Member Avatar
You will be suprised TG asto what i found out about Midna on Twilight Princess.I have this weird feeling about Midna being the Twilight Princess.Because 1 of 2 reasons She can do Magic like Zelda.The second reason is because The main creator of Twilight Princess said that the Twilight Princess would not be Zelda which leads me to belive that Midna is the Twilight Princess.My 3rd reason if i had one is that Little is known about Midna and Zelda is already kidnapped by Ganondorf who is back in Twilight Princess.Ganondorf was confirmed to be back in Twilight Princess on a copy of Nintendo Power that i have as well.So you have my possible reasons as to why Midna is the Twilight Princess.

Also the things that we don't know about her is where does she come from?

What is her point in Twilight Princess?

Why will she save Wolf Link?

The list can go on until I get my Nintendo Wii saving hands on it or if i choose to get the GCN version later on.I will most likely get the Wii version since i don't want to wait to much longer for this 3 years in development title.
Posted Image
Read what it says.

True Gamer
Hylian
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You really looked into this, haven't you? :) Good reasons and questions.
(If you are a fan of this site, I highly recommend hyrule.net. It's like this site, just a little more active. :) )

EZLO21
Member Avatar
Yup i not only looked into this but i have Nintendo Press Room access so i get new info like that there and from places like Go Nintendo.I look for the source behind the source if you will.
Posted Image
Read what it says.

True Gamer
Hylian
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lol. :)

EZLO21
Member Avatar
It is great to have Press Room access at Nintendo's Press Room.I can't wait to see if i am right about Midna being the Twilight Princess.
Posted Image
Read what it says.

True Gamer
Hylian
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We will finally know more on Midna...there is few things we know about her... :)

EZLO21
Member Avatar
Maybe but we don't know where she came from or what she is either.
Posted Image
Read what it says.

KingKrazyLink
Member Avatar
Goomba
[ *  * ]
Well now we know all there is to know about Midna, and I think she is HOTT in her human form, rather than that bratty child like person.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Ledd
Member Avatar
Koroks
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I remember when Link enters Faron Woods as a wolf with the shield and sword in tow, Midna comments (what she actually says by voice) "This isn't fried chicken". There's more of that in the game though, it's supposed to be gibberish but I was able to hear that. However, most people may never notice and interpret Midna's voice acting as gibberish when it in fact isn't.
I'm back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Theme was created by EZLO21

Zelda 101 Topsites List