Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zelda 101 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legend Of Zelda Rpg; the rules are below read them.
Topic Started: Aug 24 2004, 01:26 AM (2,038 Views)
EZLO21
Member Avatar
ceator/webmaster of zelda 101
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
this legend of zelda rpg is based off of the legend of zelda game for nes just one or two changes tho it will be everyone that is apart of this forum will be in the game and everything is going to be much harder then the legend of zelda game itself and the items will be in different places then they were in quest 2 sort like a quest 3 4 5 and 6 for now so have fun and enjoy the new version of the legend of zelda rpg game. i will start it the story is the same i got my wooden sword and when looking for my getting more hearts so i am going right 1 then up 2 screens and when right and up then right again when in the door after killing the enemies and now having 20 rubies and i just got bombs and got a secret character all at the same time his name is rauru*
Posted Image
Read what it says.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EZLO21
Member Avatar
ceator/webmaster of zelda 101
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
After getting rauru i when left one screen then north 1 screen then left 1 more screen then northwest 1 screen then north 1 more screen then i when north again then left 2 screens then south 1 screen then west into dungeon 1 then when out for the unlock code or hint as you would like to call it and got a new secret who is called Nayru*
Posted Image
Read what it says.

Saria
Member Avatar
InuyashaLove~
[ *  * ]
Then,the two heros noticed a young kokiri girl wandering in the forest and she entered the forest temple all by herself...............she was going to awaken as the forest sage one day(Ocarina of time).The girl was being held by the scary monsters,and by Phantom Ganon.
Saria has returned to Zelda101 Forums! :)
Hello, I am Saria.
Me:Saria Status:Member
Myself:Aged 14
I N U Y A S H A Lover~

Danté
Deku Scrub
[ * ]
And then Danté from devil may cry 2 came and p00n'ed the Phantom Ganon.... (joke).

As Link was walking in Kokiri village, he heard a sceam coming from the Lost Woods and he ran to the entrance and Navi said "HAY! I think that was Saria was screaming in the lost woods, we better go check it out!" and Link was like "Sthu. N00b.". When they got to the Lost Meadow, there were Moblins all around guarding every corner, Link tried to think of a way to get past them and then navi shouted (for the umpteenth time......) "HAY!! Maybe you could shoot them your light arrow =.="." so Link just chucked Navi into the pool of Lava what was conveintly next to where Navi was flying. (Carrying on from Sarias sotry thingy :P)
Do not click! Contains a video to the whole of TP. No seriously. DON'T CLICK, IT WILL OPEN WHATEVER IRC CHAT CLIENT (if you have one) AND outlook or whatever email client you have. And it will open AIM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Theme was created by EZLO21

Zelda 101 Topsites List