Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zelda 101 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Skin Selections coming soon and Needing active Members too
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 08:40 PM (651 Views)
EZLO21
Member Avatar
ceator/webmaster of zelda 101
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am going to create a few new Skins and I will let you suggest at least 2 of them. I am for sure going to make one of my own again and let you suggest a few and then we will vote for the most popular ones and make the most popular ones after I do the Skin I make.

I am going to make a Yoshi's New Island Themed Skin to go with this Wind Waker HD Themed Skin and the original ZetaBoards themed Skin too.

Also we are needing some New Active Members as well. I would like it if you came back and help make this forum active again.
Edited by EZLO21, Apr 2 2014, 08:45 PM.
Posted Image
Read what it says.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EZLO21
Member Avatar
ceator/webmaster of zelda 101
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Yoshi's New Island Themed Skin is still coming. It is taking me longer because I am still deciding how I want the overall look to be, but it is still coming.
Posted Image
Read what it says.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Site Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Theme was created by EZLO21

Zelda 101 Topsites List